Tabor Electronics is a world-leading source of high-end Test & Measurement Equipment, specialising in Signal Generation. Their product range includes Arbitrary Waveform Generators, Pulse Generators, Modular PCI/PXI Instruments, Wideband Amplifiers and Function Generators.
With experience spanning over four decades, the Company has earned global recognition for innovative engineering capabilities. Tabor also develops and manufactures as an OEM that private-labels a variety of products for industry leaders (including Keysight) and many other companies have joined with Tabor for its unique in-house design and development capabilities.
Tabor's functionality includes multi-instrument synchronisation up to 20 channels, single, dual and 4-channel options, a higher sampling rate, lower noise levels, instruments that can use native TEK code, and emulate Fluke 80/1, HP 8116A, HP 8112, HP 8160 HP 8165, Tabor 8500 & 8550/1
Tabor's Range Includes:
- From 50MS/s to 2.3GS/s PXI, 14bit PCi/PXi Series Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Up to 500MHz, 32M memory points WaveXciter (WX) Series, High Speed Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Up to 16 bit, 400MHz, 20Vpp, WonderWave (WW) Series, Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Up to 16 bit, 350MHz WaveStandard (WS) Series, Arbitrary Functions Generators
- PulseMaster Series, Pulse & Arbitrary Waveform Generators with drop-in emulators
- Customised variants of the above to suit individual requirements
- High Frequency and Digital Signal Amplifiers
- Tabor's own Arb connect Software with Pulse Composer