Aspen Electronics is proud to be exhibiting at the ARMMS Conference being held at Wyboston Lakes, Near Cambridge on Monday 07th & Tuesday 08th November 2016.
The programme for the next conference of the ARMMS RF & Microwave Society is now available on line. The conference will start at 12:30pm on Monday 07th of November with a buffet lunch and will end on the afternoon of Tuesday 08th at around 3:30pm. The attendance fee includes overnight accommodation and the Society dinner on the Monday evening. On-line booking and payment is now available.
Come and see us in the exhibition area where we will have various products on show, including:-
- Adsantec - high speed mixed signal ICs for test & measurement and telecommunication.
- Arance - VNA cables, NMD Adaptors and Coaxial Cables to 67GHz.
- Custom MMIC - Low Phase Noise MMIC LNAs, PAs, Drivers, Mixers, Switches & Multipliers.
- JQL - Isolators and Circulators for 2.4GHz and X-Band Applications.
- RFIC - WLAN FEMs and Switches.
- RFbeam - 24GHz Doppler Modules and Test Sets.
- Res-Net Microwave - RF & Microwave Chip Attenuators, Resistors and Loads.
Click Here for more information on the ARMMS conference.