MDO-2000E Series - Mixed-Domain Oscilloscope from GW Instek
The first of its kind, the MDO-2000EX is the ONLY Oscilloscope equipped with both a DMM & Power Supply in the T&M Industry.
The New MDO-2000E Series is a multi-functional mixed domain oscilloscope. The series features two models: MDO-2000EG and MDO-2000EX. The MDO-2000EG has a built-in spectrum analyser and a dual channel 25MHz arbitrary waveform generator and the MDO-2000EX models feature a built-in spectrum analyzer, arbitrary waveform generator, 5,000 count DMM, and a 5V/1A power supply.
- 200/100/70MHz Bandwidth Selections: 2 or 4 Channels
- Real Time Sample Rate Per Channel: 1GSa/s (2 Channel Models); Maximum Real Time Sample Rate: 1GSa/s (4 Channel Models)
- MDO-2000EG with Spectrum Analyser and a Dual Channel 25MHz AWG
- MDO-2000EX with Spectrum Analyser, a Dual Channel 25MHz AWG, DMM & Power Supply
- Max 10M Memory Depth and VPO Waveform Display Technology
- Waveform Update Rate up to 120,000wfm/s & 8" WVGA TFT LCD
- Max 1M FFT Provides Higher Frequency Domain Resolution Measurements
- High Pass and Low Pass Filter Functions
- 29,000 Segmented Memory Sections and Waveform Search Function
- 1²C/SPI/UART/CAN/LIN Serial Bus Trigger and Decoding Functions
- Data Log Function is Able to Track Signal Changes up to 100 Hours
- Mask Test Function & Network Storage Function
In spectrum analysis mode, the MDO-2000E series will display a full screen frequency domain. Users can input Center frequency, Span, Start frequency, and Stop frequency based upon test requirements so as to rapidly and intuitively observe the required frequency range, allowing users to benefit from the visual experience of a real spectrum analyser. While observing the frequency domain display, engineers can observe waveform characteristics, which are not easily seen from time domain waveforms, e.g., the harmonic composition of a waveform and the frequency characteristics of a modulation signal.