The RFbeam V-MD3 is a high-end 3D radar transceiver with 2 switchable antenna patterns and angle measurement in azimuth and elevation. The high frequency bandwidth allows for a good distance resolution enabling applications like people counting or precise distance measurement.
The module is available in a water-proof housing or as a PCB to be integrated in own applications. Different signal processing stages can be enabled inside the module what makes it easy to implement the module in customer’s environment.
- Low cost 61 GHz FMCW radar with digital signal processing
- Digital output of target list or raw data
- Measures distance, speed and angle of multiple objects
- 100BASE-T1 Ethernet connection or Serial/SPI
- Switchable antenna pattern ( 70 °/ 70 ° or 30 °/ 30 ° )
- Available with / without housing
- Detection distance: 30 m for persons / 100 m for cars
- Distance range: 0 –100 m, up to 4cm resolution
- Speed range: ± 100 km/h, 1 km/h resolution
- Angle range: ± 40°
- Compact size: 71 × 56 × 18 mm