ARMMS - RF & Microwave Society
Conference - 13th & 14th November 2017
Aspen Electronics is proud to be exhibiting at the ARMMS Conference being held at Wyboston Lakes, Near Cambridge on Monday 13th & Tuesday 14th November 2017.
Come and see us in the exhibition area where we will have various products on show, including:
- Adsantec - High Speed Mixed Signal ICs for Test & Measurement and Telecommunication to 56GHz
- Arance - VNA cables, NMD Adaptors and Coaxial Cables to 67GHz
- Custom MMIC - Low Phase Noise MMIC LNAs, PAs, Drivers, Mixers, Switches & Multipliers
- Delta Electronic Manufacturing - Coaxial Connectors & Adaptors to 65GHz
- Erzia - Microwave and Millimetre Wave Devices to 119GHz
- Farran Technology - Millimetre Wave Components and Systems to 500GHz
- Gotmic - MMIC Amplifiers, Detectors, Mixers, Multipliers, Switches, Rxs and Txs to 120GHz
- Marki Microwave - Mixers, Baluns, Bias Tees, Couplers & Splitters to 67GHz, and including their latest NLTL to 85GHz
- Mi-Wave - Millimetre Wave Products from 5GHz to 325GHz
- RFbeam - 77GHz Doppler Modules
The NLTL-6275 is available as a bare die or in one of two connectorized modules. The NLTL-6275U comes with a 1.85 mm connector on the output, supporting output frequencies up to 67 GHz. The NLTL-6275U-SW comes with a 1 mm connector on the output, supporting up to 85 GHz.
Click Here for more information on the ARMMS conference.