Aspen Electronics and Marki Microwave are presenting papers, as well as exhibiting at the ARMMS Conference on Monday 20th and Tuesday 21st April 2015.
Christopher Marki, Director of Operations from Marki Microwave will be presenting a paper on:-
A Paradigm Shift in MMIC Mixers using Novel Schottky Diode Technology
Whilst Howard Venning, Managing Director of Aspen Electronics will be talking about:-
A Review of the Physical Agents (Electromagnetic Fields) Directive
Come and see us at the exhibition area to meet with Christopher and Howard and see the various products we will have on show, including:-
• Marki Microwave - MMIC & Monolithic Mixers & Surface Mount Baluns to 20GHz.
• Erzia - A European Source for LNAs and Power Amplifiers.
• Arizona Capacitors - Wound Film Dielectric Capacitors and Electronic Filters.
• Koaxis - Precision Cable Assemblies & Connectors.
• Wavecontrol - EMF Measuring and Monitoring Equipment.
Click Here for more information on the ARMMS Conference