Triad RF introduces the TA4310 50W Power Amplifier, which covers the high C-band operating frequency.
State-of-the-art GaN devices, along with complex matching circuits for the driver and final devices, allow the TA4310 to deliver 10 Watts of OFDM output power, while maintaining an EVM of 4.4%.
The size of the TA4310 (5.3 x 3.25 x 0.57 inches) is the same as the previous generation, but comes with several new features including the following:
- Transmit Output Power Detector
- Radio Input Power Detector
- Status pin states if the unit has exceeded acceptable temperature levels or gone into a failure mode
- Improved base plate temperature output circuitry
- International Protection Rating = IP66
The TA4310 offers transmit gain of 25 dB and a peak power output of 50 Watts for higher power FM applications. RF connectors are SMA Female and the DC connector is a 21 pin micro-Dsub.
Production quantities have already begun shipping to several domestic and international customers of high speed video and data links.
Click Here to download the full product datasheet.