The DAQ970A, a DMM-based data acquisition system combines precision measurement capabilities with flexible signal connections for design verification and production test systems. Three module slots are built into the rear of the instrument to accept any combination of modules. The combination of USB data logging and data acquisition features make this instrument a versatile solution for testing requirements.
- Advanced 6½ digit internal DMM with improved accuracy and faster measurement speed
- Ability to measure very low current ranges (1 μA DC and 100 μA AC) and
- higher resistance range (1000 MΩ)
- New auto-calibration that compensates for internal drifts caused by time and temperature changes
- 3497XA compatible, program and configuration
- All modules have been updated to have improved switching speeds and accuracy
- NEW DAQM900A solid state multiplexer with scan rate speed of up to 450 channels/sec