IQC5000B ~ RF Record & Playback System
X-COM Systems’ IQC5000B Series is the industry’s smallest high-fidelity dual-channel RF Record & Playback System. With up to 165MHz of record and playback bandwidth per channel, the IQC5000B can meet recording needs from HF to millimeter wavelengths in mission-critical applications.
The IQC5000B has been designed to support operational security with removable memory for a total of 4TB of storage within the IQC5000B-MEM module, which can provide up to 83 minutes of single-channel record time at full bandwidth. The system’s external datapacks (up to 15 TB) also give users up to 5 hours of single-channel record time at full bandwidth. The IQC5000B Record & Playback System is suited for laboratory, production, or field applications
- Widest bandwidth of any portable record & playback system.
- Low-cost, removable storage options.
- Time-synchronous dual channel recording.
- Fast offload speeds using cabled PCI Express.
- Compatible with Keysight®, Rohde & Schwarz®, and Tektronix® Signal Analyzers.