ESS, Inc. was established in 1989 as a spin off from Step Electronics by the environmental test equipment design and manufacturing personnel. The business was moved to Sonora, California where it is still located today. Over the years the product line has expanded to provide an array of environmental stress screening products for the commercial, automotive, aerospace and military electronics industries.
Environmental Stress Systems
- Thermal Platforms (Hot/Cold Plates)
- Mechanical (MRPT), Nitrogen (LN2) or Liquid Carbon Dioxide (LCO2) Controlled Platforms
- Cryogenic Metal Treatment Systems
- Biomedical/Pharmaceutical Thermal Platforms
- Liquid Recirculating Chillers
- Cascade Condensers