DDL Series ~ Optimised Indoor Fibre DAS Remote Unit
The DDL Series Optimized Indoor Fiber DAS Remote Unit is a high performing wideband radio head equipped with linear variable gain power amplifiers supporting all operating modulations. The light weight, convection cooled IP42 chassis is specifically designed for installation in plenum spaces, but also allows flexible mounting almost anywhere in a venue. One chassis houses up to 4 different bands.
- Light weight IP42 chassis.
- UL2043 compliant.
- Houses up to four bands or four sectors in the same chassis.
- Remote control with Ethernet over the fiber optical connection.
- Only a web browser is needed for control.
- Wide band amplification.
- Large selection of frequency band.
- Supports all modulations schemes including but not limited to, TETRA/TEDS,GSM, WCDMA, HSPA, LTE, CDMA, etc.
- Alarms handling and management via SNMP to any NOC.
- DHCP client for automatic IP configuration.
- WDM/CWDM as option.
- SISO standard, MIMO option.
- External alarm in & out.
- Complies to the RoHS directive 2002-95-EC.