ASNT5141-KMC ~ 4-30GHz Frequency Doubler
The temperature stable ASNT5141-KMC SiGe IC provides broadband frequency multiplication, and is intended for use in high-speed measurement / test equipment. The IC shown in Fig. 1 can receive a high-speed clock input signal ip/in and deliver a high-speed double frequency clock output signal outp/outn with its internal multiplication core while controlling its duty cycle via tuning port icntp/icntn.
The part’s I/O’s support the CML logic interface with on chip 50Ω termination to vcc and may be used differentially, AC/DC coupled, single-ended, or in any combination. In the DC-coupling mode, the input signal’s common mode voltage should comply with the specifications shown in the electrical characteristics section within the part's datasheet. In the AC-coupling mode, the input termination provides the required common mode voltage automatically. The differential DC signaling mode is recommended for optimal performance.
- High speed frequency doubler.
- Exhibits low jitter and limited temperature variation over industrial temperature range.
- Ideal for high speed proof-of-concept prototyping.
- Fully differential CML input interfaces.
- Fully differential CML output interface with 400mV single-ended swing.
- Single +3.3V or -3.3V power supply.
- Power consumption: 545mW.
- Fabricated in SiGe for high performance, yield, and reliability.
- Custom CQFP 24-pin package.