434B Series ~ Mini AutoQuad Tower Top Amplifier System (TTA)
434B Mission Critical Series, Auto Quad Tower-Top Amplifier (TTA) System is a high performance, quadrature-coupled low noise amplifier (LNA). The TTA increases receive sensitivity, reduces transmit signal interference and can make all the difference in Mission Critical Communications.
The TTA operates independently, monitoring LNA current and automatically switching to a redundant LNA if needed. Status reporting is accomplished via AISG compliant telemetry between the controlling processor in the Tower Box and the base control unit. The base control unit has an on board AISG modem device which does not require the use of an external data cable. This telemetry does not interfere with RF Signals in any way and communicates the LNA currents, temperature and operational status to the base control unit LCD display. Test modes and manual switching between LNA's is also accomplished by way of the telemetry system.
- All tower top ports protected by internal surge suppressors.
- Two independent Quadrature Coupled LNA's in the tower top assembly provides the redundancy needed to ensure maximum uptime.
- Microprocessors continuously monitor amplifiers and will switch tower top LNA’s if needed.
- Multiple Real-Time Status and Alarm Annunciation Methods:
- Secure SNMP (v3.0) Trap Messaging (compatible with most SNMP Managers)
- Form-C contacts
- Front Panel Status Indicators
- Wind loading is reduced due to the small enclosure size.
- Available with a 16 Port Receive Multicoupler Unit.
- Expandable as needed to 32, 40 or 48 ports.