Bird Electronics AT-500 and AT-800 Series Antenna Testers provide a cost-effective, fast, graphical way of determining the quality of mobile and base station antennas.
The AT-100 and AT-400 Models have been replaced with the AT-500, this operates in the 2 ~ 520 MHz Range. (previously both discontinued AT-100 and AT-400 models would be required to do this)
To see all products produced by Bird Electronics, please click here.
- Rugged, easy-to-use, hand-held design with extended battery life makes it ideal for use in the field.
- Tests the system in VSWR, Return Loss, Match Efficiency, or Reflection Coefficient (Rho).
- Single frequency readings and frequency sweeps allow for everything from pinpointests to system optimisation and tuning.
- Can save up to 12 traces for comparison and tracking over time.
- RS232 Interface allows communication with a PC for saving traces using the optional software.
For a full Datasheet with complete specification, including optional accessories please click here