HYMEG Corporation strives to provide each customer with quality custom made resistors in a notably fast and efficient lead time. We have been experts in the THICKFILM resistor industry for over 42 years using a hands-on approach in the manufacturing and testing of each product. For these reasons, we are unsurpassed in customer loyalty serving many of our customers since 1972.
- HA Series - Designed for more precise application where high stability, tighter tolerances and lower coefficients are required. Ranges from 10KOhms to 100MOhms & 0.25W - 5W, the HA Series will satisfy most of your thick resistor film needs.
- HV Series - Designed for where higher voltages, wattages and power densities are required. The range has been extended to 50,000MOhms, whilst still providing excellent environmental performances specifications.
- FV & DVN Series - This series of precision plate resistors and dividers are available in a broad range of resistance values, voltages and tolerances and divider matching requirements. One of the primary characteristics is the extreme stability of resistance from application of high voltages over extended periods of time. These designs also result in very low voltage coefficients of resistance over the entire voltage range.
- FA Series - Designed to meet the growing need for higher resistance values in a wide variety of plate package sizes. The FA Series has not only done this but also delivers true non-inductive performance in values up to 4Tera Ohms. Screen printing techniques and thick film materials allow Tera Ohm resistors to be manufactured with much lower tolerances and temperature coefficients than what other processes allow.
- HP Series - This series is a high power non-inductive resistor with value ranges from 50KOhms to 10,000MOhms. It is available to 12.5W and 6,000VDC where temperatures can reach 275°C. It can be used in high frequency applications. Power conditioning is available.