DAS240 ~ Multi-Channel Handheld Recorder, Datalogger
From Sefram, the new DAS240 recorder has been designed to measure multiple parameters: voltage measurements, measurements on sensors (0-10V), temperature measurements (thermocouples, Pt100-1000), current measurements (with optional shunt), resistance measurements, pulse counter, frequency. Measurements can be displayed graphically, numerically and can be stored on the unit or external USB. Unit comes with free DasLab software for ease of data transfer, processing and remote setup.
- 20 to 200 analogue channels.
- Input: voltage, thermocouple, Pt100-1000, current (with optional adapter), resistance.
- Voltage: from 1mV to 200V (±100V).
- Temperature: thermocouples (all types), Pt100-1000 (2 or 3 wires).
- 16 Bit vertical resolution.
- Max sampling rate: 1ms (1kHz).
- 12 logical channels.
- 4 alarms (output).
- 4 logical function input with counter & frequency meter capability.
- 10" TFT panoramic touch screen.
- Internal hard drive : 32GB.
- Interfaces: 2xUSB, Ethernet, Wifi (optional).
- Lithium-ion battery (factory option): 15h battery life.
- DasLab software (licence free).
- MODBUS TCP (slave).
- Safety: IEC61010 CAT I 100V.
- Remote control the DAS240 with a tablet and VNC.