ATR FTI ~ Electrical Power Supply
- 28Vdc input may come either from the aircraft source, or from a dedicated external battery, supplied by ATR.
- The converter supplies 2 types of distinct outputs:
AC 230V/50Hz output: regulated voltage, total power 2Kva, isolated from 28Vdc input.
DC 28V output: non-regulated voltage, not isolated from the input. Total power 1kW.
- 230V/50 Hz distribution performed on 6 distinct outputs.
- 28Vdc distribution performed on 12 distinct outputs.
- Each output can be individually switchable, in local mode (IHM) or distant mode (SNMP).
- A specific IHM can be controlled through a graphical interface (digital screen) on front panel. Channels control and status can
be viewed thanks to this IHM (channels ON/OFF, thermal defect…)
- An integrated charger can charge the external battery. The maximum load current is 22Adc. The charger is equipped with
battery voltage and current measurement. it can control a charge cycle for the battery.
- The converter has 2 communication protocols (SNMP and RS232) for the exchange of information with the external