4050B Series ~ Dual Channel Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generators
The 4050B Series Dual Channel Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generators are capable of generating stable and precise sine, square, triangle, pulse, and arbitrary waveforms. With an easy-to-read color display and intuitive user interface with numeric keypad, these instruments offer plenty of features including linear/logarithmic sweep, built-in counter, extensive modulation and triggering capabilities, a continuously variable DC offset, and a high performance 14-bit, 150 MSa/s arbitrary waveform generator. CH1 and CH2 outputs can both be varied from 0 to 10 Vpp into 50 ohms (up to 20 Vpp into open circuit).
- 14-bit, 150 MSa/s, 16k point arbitrary waveform generator.
- Two independent channels with individual output On/Off buttons.
- Convenient channel copy, track and combine functions.
- Synchronize the phase of both channels with the push of a button.
- Low-jitter square wave generation for simulating reliable clock signals, generating triggers, or validating serial data buses.
- Large 4.3-inch LCD color display.
- AM/DSB-AM/ASK/FM/FSK/PM/PSK/PWM modulation functions.
- Variable DC offset and adjustable duty cycle.
- Internal/external triggering.
- Gate and burst mode.
- 196 built-in predefined arbitrary waveforms.
- Built-in frequency counter.
- Harmonics generator function.
- LAN, USB device port (USBTMC-compliant), and front panel USB host port.
- GPIB connectivity with optional USB-to-GPIB adapter.
- PC software provided for arbitrary waveform editing.
- Short circuit output protection.