2190E Series ~ 100MHz, 1GSa/s, 2-Ch Digital Storage Oscilloscope
The 2190E oscilloscope combines performance and value all in one portable solution. With advanced triggering capabilities, long waveform memory up to 40,000 points, and extensive features such as pass/fail limit testing, digital filtering, waveform recorder, and 32 automatic measurements, this oscilloscope offers powerful tools in a small affordable package.
- 100 MHz bandwidth, 1 GSa/s sample rate.
- Large, 7” widescreen color display with 800 x 480 resolution offers a significantly larger viewing area than typical economy oscilloscopes (5.7”).
- 32 automatic measurements.
- FFT plus four additional math functions.
- Versatile triggering capabilities including pulse width, line-selectable video, slope, and alternating trigger.
- Advanced tools include digital filter with adjustable limits, pass/fail testing, and waveform recorder mode.
- 12 different language user interfaces and context sensitive help.
- Special EDU mode allows educators to disable Auto set button, Measure menu, and Cursors menu.
- PC software that lets you remotely control the digital storage oscilloscope and capture, save, and analyze waveform data
Front panel USB host port for saving and recalling waveform setups, data, and screen shots from the oscilloscope on to a USB flash drive.
- LAN and USBTMC compliant USB device port supporting SCPI commands for remote PC control.
- GPIB connectivity with optional USB-to-GPIB adapter (model AK40G).